1. Nominees will be contacted by email prior to the use of their likeness. Failure by the nominee to conesnt to the use of their likeness for the purposes stated below shall result in their disqualification from participation in this contest. Upon receipt of consent from the nominee, the nominee agrees to the policies set forth in section (a) below.
2. Persons submitting nominations do, by submitting the nomination form, agree to the policies set forth in section (a) below.
I. By participating in this contest, you grant permission to use your name and likeness in promotional material relating to the contest. Promotional material includes, but is not limited to, use of your likeness in social media posts by WTF Nation Radio, use of your likeness in audio and video broadcasts by WTF Nation Radio, use of your likeness on the WTF Nation Radio website (wtfnationradio.com), and use of the aforementioned by any of WTF Nation Radio's contest partners/sponsors.
II. You may, at any time, request that WTF Nation Radio cease the use of your likeness. WTF Nation Radio will, to the best of its ability, remove and cease the use of your likeness in a resonably timely fashion.
III. WTF Nation Radio cannot be held liable for any damages, punitive actions, or punishments incurred as a result of your voluntary submission of your information for this contest.
B. Official Rules
1. Members of the WTF Nation Radio staff, their partners and sponsors, and family members thereof are prohibited from participating in the contest.
2. All submissions will initially be screened by members of the WTF Nation Radio staff. Incomplete submissions or those not deemed legitimate will be discarded.
3. Nominees must be an active member of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or a member of their respective Reserve or National Guard components.
4. All nominees must, at the time of submission, hold a rank not greater than Specialist, Seaman, Senior Airman, or Lance Corporal.
5. All nominees must be nominated by a noncommissioned officer/petty officer, warrant officer, or commissioned officer. Nominees must be part of the chain of command of the person submitting the nomination.
6. All nominees, at the time of submission, must have not less than 12 months remaining on their current enlistment contract. Nominees who separate from service prior to the determination of a monthly or yearly winner will be disqualified and the first runner up shall be declared the winner.
7. Any nominee who, at any time after nomination, receives judicial or non-judicial punishment for any offense shall be disqualified.
8. A selection panel will review the submissions and declare a number of semi-finalists. Selections made by the panel are final and may not be contested.
9. The selected semi-finalists will be voted upon by visitors to the WTF Nation Radio website (wtfnationradio.com). Voting will open and close at times which will be announced on the WTF Nation Radio Website.
(a) In the event of a tie during the voting, voting shall be extended for an announced period of time.
(b) If it is determined that any of the votes are duplicates cast by means used to circumvent fair voting measures, those votes shall be discarded.
(c) If it is determined that the nominee is involved in any attempt to circumvent fair voting measures, that nominee shall be disqualified.
10. The two nominees receiving the greatest number of total votes shall be declared the finalists.
11. The selection panel shall review the two finalists again and select a winner. The selection made by the panel is final and may not be contested.
12. Prizes will be sent to the winner as soon as practically possible. Prizes are donated by sponsors and may not necessarily be exactly as advertised.
13. Rules are subject to change as determined necessary to ensure the fair and proper conduct of the contest. Inquiries about the rules and requests for clarification should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.